What's new

Singularity

Nice I like it a lot! reminds me of one of my first photos of a flower I took! Not to hijack thread, but I made it small so you could see the comparison and why I thought of mine!


Blooming by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

Keep up the good work!
 
Just love it..but I think there is some problem in the upper middle portion of the flower..otherwise..a stellar shot
 
Nice I like it a lot! reminds me of one of my first photos of a flower I took! Not to hijack thread, but I made it small so you could see the comparison and why I thought of mine!


Blooming by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

Keep up the good work!
Thank you very much Burgh :D

Just love it..but I think there is some problem in the upper middle portion of the flower..otherwise..a stellar shot
Thank you so much Ali ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom