What's new

Site for Portfolio

LaLO929

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 27, 2009
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In your opinion, what do you think is the most professional and user friendly site to post a photography portfolio?

Thanks.
 
For a portfolio where you are using it to gain work, I think the best option is to create your own site. I.e. something with your own domain name and a simple but effective layout with a series of what you consider the best shots ( say 4 or 6 ) from your best shoots ( depending on experience the number of shoots would vary but I don't think you need to go beyond 6 shoots ).

On top of that text descriptions for your skills etc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom