What's new

Sittin by the dock of the bay...

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
21,167
Reaction score
110
Location
North Central Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...just wondering...is this a keeper, or a candidate for the circular file?

DockEdit.jpg
 
I like it ! - the reflections are Great - possibly could use more lighting on the dock? :) Still good!
 
I like it, it gives you a happy, relaxing feel in a way. When I read the title, I kind of expected to see someone sitting on the dock. Stil good though, like randog said, the reflecions are great.
 
KEEPER KEEPER!

shame about the lack of blue in the sky. That would have really made it a stunner!

The reflections are gorgeous though,,, and I love the texture of the dock against the sheen of the water.
 
Meysha said:
KEEPER KEEPER!

shame about the lack of blue in the sky. That would have really made it a stunner!

The reflections are gorgeous though,,, and I love the texture of the dock against the sheen of the water.


yeah i agree with Meysha. Have you done any post processing?
 
Would you mind if someone edited this photo just a bit?
 
Meysha said:
KEEPER KEEPER!

shame about the lack of blue in the sky. That would have really made it a stunner!

The reflections are gorgeous though,,, and I love the texture of the dock against the sheen of the water.

What do you mean lack of blue? It looks blue to me?


Lafoto, if you'd like to edit, go ahead.
 
Can't say if it is any good - considering that my post-processing software is really, really simple:

Core_17_DockMyEdit.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom