Reaction score
Picture079copy.jpg

Picture076copy.jpg

Picture055copy.jpg

Picture011copy.jpg

Picture110copy.jpg

Picture015copy.jpg

Picture047copy.jpg

ahh urs arnt too bad! you got alot of good advice from ppl in the thread! now you just have to use it *thumbsup

You've captured some cool action. I'd boost the exposure a bit, as the subject is a bit dim in the shadows. You might wash out some of the background, but that's not what's important. I think the monochromes could use a contrast boost, too.

Sweet pics there. I really want to find some people what sk8, the action shots really interest me as a photographer. But the cuts and bruises scare me from trying it myself!!

markc said:
You've captured some cool action. I'd boost the exposure a bit, as the subject is a bit dim in the shadows. You might wash out some of the background, but that's not what's important. I think the monochromes could use a contrast boost, too.

yeh i did a little boosing in light room! it was about 7ish when we went! sun was going down

200iso
500+ shutter (freezmotion)
2.9 apture
and i was till getting the above exposures

ill have to go on a nice sunny day

im doing that today (but im the one skating) hahah come out to boston and take some pictures of me

ThcGunSmoke said:
ill have to go on a nice sunny day
Sunny day actually make it tough for photography. There is too much contrast between the bright and dark areas. Overcast gives you nice diffuse light. If you do shoot on clear days, you have to be very careful of having both full sunshine and shadow in the same image. You usually can't meter so that both turn out well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back