Ernie83Metal TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2009 Messages 52 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 18, 2009 #1 Comments?
D DCFLA TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2009 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 18, 2009 #2 nice pic. ricta wheels? haha
shortpballer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 664 Reaction score 12 Location San Diego Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 18, 2009 #3 too out of focus. I would like it better if the front wheel was in focus. That aside-- I really like your composition. You have the artistic side down with this and your other post. You just need to figure out the technical side of your camera.
too out of focus. I would like it better if the front wheel was in focus. That aside-- I really like your composition. You have the artistic side down with this and your other post. You just need to figure out the technical side of your camera.
Ernie83Metal TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2009 Messages 52 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 18, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 heres the one with focal on front P: