Skateboarder

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We are a few weeks from returning to the East Coast, and I'm falling more in love with the California sunlight (and shade) every day.
Fairfax Ave, L.A. 5/29/19 Sony a6000 16-50mm

DSC08845.jpeg

Great shot. I’ve just returned from 10 days in Los Angeles (West Hollywood) and echo your comments about the great sunlight and shade.

Great shot. I’ve just returned from 10 days in Los Angeles (West Hollywood) and echo your comments about the great sunlight and shade.
Too bad we didn’t meet when you were here. We are also in West Hollywood, between the Farmers Market and LACMA.

Too bad we didn’t meet when you were here. We are also in West Hollywood, between the Farmers Market and LACMA.[/QUOTE]
Did you get a chance to check out the 'death star' while you were at LACMA?

Yes indeed, that is some very beautiful light. Around the turn-of-the-century gone before Hollywood was well-established, there was a fairly good silent film industry Studio about 25 miles from where I live in Oregon, in Hillsboro, Oregon, but it did not last. California's gorgeous light and wonderful Climate made it a much more appealing place for the movie industry

Too bad we didn’t meet when you were here. We are also in West Hollywood, between the Farmers Market and LACMA.
Did you get a chance to check out the 'death star' while you were at LACMA?[/QUOTE]
The dome is part of a new museum being constructed next door to LACMA, by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Science. I just got an update on it: it will be a great place to watch the sunsets and see the Hollywood Hills, and there are 146 different shapes of glass panes being used to construct it.

Most reactions

Back