Skeleton Key

I want to see that movie, just have to wait till it comes to Northern Maine.....i'm glad it's great, now I want to see it even more!

hobbes28 said:
Wow, Tina! Remind me to not go to that theater. :shock: Or to piss you off. :D

I've been looking for a good scary movie lately and the one that's got my attention is "The Exorcism of Emily Rose". That movie looks almost "The Exorcist" or "The Omen" scary.

Preview it here.

Yeah thats the one I'm waiting for too !!! It looks cool !

I'm still laughing at penis-girl...

Oh and Hobbes, I'm normally mellow and not one for violence but, man, she needed a good backhand :lol:

Luminosity said:
I'm still laughing at penis-girl...

Oh and Hobbes, I'm normally mellow and not one for violence but, man, she needed a good backhand :lol:

I am a firm believer that we should be allowed to give one b@*ch slap a month to whomever we see fit without consequence. It would make the world a better place. :D

hobbes28 said:
I am a firm believer that we should be allowed to give one b@*ch slap a month to whomever we see fit without consequence. It would make the world a better place. :D

Amen, good man :thumbsup: :lol:

I didnt wanna exactly get in twouble with de law whilst being a displaced Aussie. It sucks having to behave sometimes :meh:

Luminosity said:
Amen, good man :thumbsup: :lol:

I didnt wanna exactly get in twouble with de law whilst being a displaced Aussie. It sucks having to behave sometimes :meh:

You could've just asked the police person, "what...you can't do that in America??!?!" in your thickest Austrailian accent. :lmao:

Most reactions

Back