What's new

Sky Diver ;)

Really like it! I love bird shots in b&w
 
I feel cheated. I thought you captured a person sky diving. Evil man.
 
;) ;) ;)
Never rely me on my captions :lol:

ha.. ha.. ha... :lol::lol:...

Nice picture... I am a big fan of b&w photography in general..and you just nailed it in this phototgraph...
 
Nice capture. Some kind of kingfisher I believe. Do you what it is?

WesternGuy
 
Reminds me of a cocobarra, or kingfisher. cool bird, just not very sharp, and noisy. The tenting as a background isn't helping, but still a cool shot.


What does it have do do with a sky diver?
 
;) ;) ;)
Never rely me on my captions :lol:

ha.. ha.. ha... :lol::lol:...

Nice picture... I am a big fan of b&w photography in general..and you just nailed it in this phototgraph...
Thank you very much Ali :D
Nice capture. Some kind of kingfisher I believe. Do you what it is?

WesternGuy
This is a common king fisher of this area, a small one ; thank you very much :D
Reminds me of a cocobarra, or kingfisher. cool bird, just not very sharp, and noisy. The tenting as a background isn't helping, but still a cool shot.


What does it have do do with a sky diver?

Thank you TTT very much; agree with all your comments :grumpy: i was refering to its shooting itself into the water bodies to catch fishes :D

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom