What's new

Sky Rail

Sebastian_Riel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
97
Reaction score
6
Location
Saskatoon; Sask
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
skyrail1.jpg
skyrail2.jpg
 
I'd correct the symmetry in the second one but apart from that, I quite like them, nice clouds.
 
Yep, the symmetry is a little bit off, but otherwise really good job.
 
Out of the two pictures, I much prefer the composition of pic 1. Neither picture has any visible blacks. Looking at the histogram, it looks under exposed. Is this the effect you were after?

I did a re-edit on my computer, but as your request, didn't post it. Correcting the exposure, the blacks just popped. Also the sky on the left is darker then on the right side of the bridge. I also did a slight correction to even it out. The Re-edit does look that much stronger.
 
I'd correct the symmetry in the second one but apart from that, I quite like them, nice clouds.

Thank you :) I'll check it out.
Yep, the symmetry is a little bit off, but otherwise really good job.

Thank you :)
Out of the two pictures, I much prefer the composition of pic 1. Neither picture has any visible blacks. Looking at the histogram, it looks under exposed. Is this the effect you were after?

I did a re-edit on my computer, but as your request, didn't post it. Correcting the exposure, the blacks just popped. Also the sky on the left is darker then on the right side of the bridge. I also did a slight correction to even it out. The Re-edit does look that much stronger.

Thank you :) The sky on the left is darker because the sun is rising on the right. I used custom color channels in my black and white adjustment layer; that's why the blacks are not classically really black. I like how you noticed these details :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom