What's new

Slice of Life

I like it. The serving thing in the front is distracting, it'd be nice if it wasn't there at all.
 
I like it. The serving thing in the front is distracting, it'd be nice if it wasn't there at all.

It could be there but in another position, like that it is a distracting element...

Still like this, photo, nice sharpness and bokeh
 
The hell with C&C, just give me a slice, now!



jk.. I like the composition, the colour, the exposure, the DOF. As food photography goes, I have no idea. The plate would probably need to be cleaned prior to shooting, move the serving knife, moisten the cherries... idk. Perhaps adjust the DOF so the leading edge of the first slice is sharper. But, heck - it looks great as it is! I want some!
 
Taste is an essential part of any food photography C&C. In the future, kindly arrange delivery of fresh samples, in appropriately huge quantities, to all TPF thread respondents. Thank you.
 
I don't think the cake is framed all that well and it's not that good of a cake visually, IMO. (though it looks delicious) The serving thing really kills it, too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom