What's new

Slightly Different Butterflies

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
13,607
Reaction score
1,937
Location
State of Confusion
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:lol:

DSC_0832_edited-1.jpg


Thanks for looking.
 
I like the muted colours, the uneven texture of the brickwork, faded and flaking paint and the new building going up in the background.
 
Thanks KevinDKs.

Now I wish I had taken more time with composition. This was just a quickie as I was walking between blocks of the parade route yesterday.
 
Nice shot. I know I've seen this building, but I can't remember which one it is. Is it the Artsplosure building?
 
^^ It's at the corner of Hargett & Blount streets opposite Moores Square. Artsplosure is close by, though.

Good luck on the Kidney Walk. What's the route for that?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom