slightly nswf

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
100415_0084 (Medium) (Small).jpg

She looks good, just seems maybe a little cropped off to the right (I think it's seeing that little slightly darker corner that's the edge of her right leg). It might have been worth smoothing the background a little, the light maybe accentuated folds in the fabric where it was pulled/stretched. (Nitpicky I suppose because there's nothing major to critique!)

passed out drunk after a masquerade party? i dunno. Just not getting much of a vibe here on this one..

With this type of look it makes me wonder if bland is the new black. Not a fan of this type of exposure/processing personally. Regarding Sharon's comment about smoothing out the fabric it looks like she's on a leather or vinyl sofa, which may not be that effective without a little context but could work in a wider setting.

I think down to the red arrow, it's great; it starts to get a bit confusing after that.
And I think that it needs more definition and detail at blue arrow.
Perhaps a bit more luminance to the skin and a bit of glow.

5-12-2015 5-36-32 PMlll.jpg

This whole lying down, face-up, seen from the other room type pose has never resonated with me. Ever. And I've seen it a lot. It's one of the most overused visual tropes, and I've seen it for literally decades on models as hot as Irena Shayak to Christie Turlington, etc.etc.. Just never works for me. Ever. It's not sexy. It's not even attractive. No offense intended, but I have no idea why people keep going back to this one. Not sure if you're looking for C&C or what, since there's absolutely no text posted with it. The plugged up black on the hair closest to the camera don't make much sense to me.

nice ...love the mask
you're too kind

She looks good, just seems maybe a little cropped off to the right (I think it's seeing that little slightly darker corner that's the edge of her right leg). It might have been worth smoothing the background a little, the light maybe accentuated folds in the fabric where it was pulled/stretched. (Nitpicky I suppose because there's nothing major to critique!)
thanks for your words Sharon

passed out drunk after a masquerade party? i dunno. Just not getting much of a vibe here on this one..
what's wrong with the masquerade party!? ;)
it's ok. thanks for commenting

With this type of look it makes me wonder if bland is the new black. Not a fan of this type of exposure/processing personally. Regarding Sharon's comment about smoothing out the fabric it looks like she's on a leather or vinyl sofa, which may not be that effective without a little context but could work in a wider setting.
you're right, it's leather sofa. I did get wider but that picture isn't even decent :)
Thank you for the comment.

I think down to the red arrow, it's great; it starts to get a bit confusing after that.
And I think that it needs more definition and detail at blue arrow.
Perhaps a bit more luminance to the skin and a bit of glow.
View attachment 100939
It needs more time in pp I guess

This whole lying down, face-up, seen from the other room type pose has never resonated with me. Ever. And I've seen it a lot. It's one of the most overused visual tropes, and I've seen it for literally decades on models as hot as Irena Shayak to Christie Turlington, etc.etc.. Just never works for me. Ever. It's not sexy. It's not even attractive. No offense intended, but I have no idea why people keep going back to this one. Not sure if you're looking for C&C or what, since there's absolutely no text posted with it. The plugged up black on the hair closest to the camera don't make much sense to me.
oh Derrel :)

.... and you can critique everything I post :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back