Slippery Summer Fun...

mpasq66

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mostly "snapshot'ish" but fun. Mid-day, lots of sun, white tarp= exposure hell!

4789446342_7654659136_b.jpg

4789446354_801f65d5c9_b.jpg

4789446358_51280da218_b.jpg

4789446364_762b279b27_b.jpg

If you see anything worth C&C, please do... other than the cut off limbs. (Hey, they were coming pretty quick!!!!!) :lol:

I think you did a great job exposing these pictures. What camera was used?

as a set of photos it works super well

if you showed me just the first or second one I'd say you need to zoom in more.

#1 looks like everyone's about to have fun, I agree about zooming in more. Mostly because I think the guy off to the right is a little creepy.

#2 Again, probably would have zoomed in or out so that little girl in the back didn't have half a head.

#3 I like this and the color and light are great IMO. If only her foot was on the mat and you could have gotten all the same color background. The strip of grass kind of brings my eye there, and there's nothing there but a foot.

I really like the last one, but it make me o_O cause I thought it was a slip and slide and the liquid there looks like... milk or something?

1st one needs a crop, but its still a good pic. I like the last one the best, but i think 2 and 3 did a good job capturing emotion! It looks like a good time!

I really like the third one. It captures the moment really well. My recommendation would be to try a tighter vertical crop, to cut off most/all the grass to the right, and a little on the left, so that all you see is this great family race down the slip n' slide. Digging the little s-curve you have going on as well.

Misleading thread title. Lol

#1 looks like everyone's about to have fun, I agree about zooming in more. Mostly because I think the guy off to the right is a little creepy.

#2 Again, probably would have zoomed in or out so that little girl in the back didn't have half a head.

#3 I like this and the color and light are great IMO. If only her foot was on the mat and you could have gotten all the same color background. The strip of grass kind of brings my eye there, and there's nothing there but a foot.

I really like the last one, but it make me o_O cause I thought it was a slip and slide and the liquid there looks like... milk or something?

lol... dish soap actually ;)

Thanks for the feedback everyone...it is all very much appreciated!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back