Slot canyon #1 - C&C welcome

emh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few pictures I took in Upper Antelope Canyon (one of the slot canyons out on Navajo lands near Page, AZ) a few weeks ago. A truly mesmerizing place full of colors and patterns. Unfortunately, it's way too crowded to be able to really setup and take good pictures and I'm not a good enough photographer to fully capture it's beauty :(

5112096531_cf78379b62_b.jpg

5112094511_18165367b7_b.jpg

5112101947_b732e1cd9c_b.jpg

5112106111_d0436d552b_b.jpg

5112099055_cba450fe7d_b.jpg

Wow had my interest straight through the set. They are great. First one is by far my favorite though, looks like a wallpaper for a desktop

What an amazing place, nice job capturing it.

Unfortunately, it's way too crowded to be able to really setup and take good pictures and I'm not a good enough photographer to fully capture it's beauty :(

Obviously I have no problem telling people when they're wrong. You are wrong. I'll go one further and say , you did a fairly damn good job capturing beauty in those images. Clear , sharp, well exposed, detailed. You either underestimate yourself or you're quite a bit more humble than I.

Thanks everyone!

This place is officially on the list of things to check out when Keith and I make our trip out west some day :biggrin:

I went here while on a trip to Vegas -- it's a few hours drive either way. But if you plan for more time, I'm sure there are lots of interesting places out in the AZ/UT desert. I definitely plan to go back with more time some day...

Most reactions

Back