What's new

Small barn C&C

ghache

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
3,570
Reaction score
295
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.

4519836458_3e5ac82333_b.jpg




2.



4519822746_94c00c168a_b.jpg




3..


4519203241_fbb5deed9e_b.jpg
 
I quite like the abstract you created (3), it could be even more contrasted, I should say.

The white, washed-out sky in 1 isn't doing your photo any good, I'm afraid. Did you ever try to crop as much as you possibly can to take out as much of that overpowering white as can be taken out?

That photo against the light, including the sun into your frame, takes away too much from your primary subject, which falls into darkness - and the brightness of the sun clearly pulls the eye away from the shed. Bright lights do that. We can't even act against that, our eyes get pulled by lights.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom