What's new

Small Flowers

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1549480358-4.jpg
 
I like the flowers and the background, but not the leaves at the bottom or that bright spot in the lower left, so consider cropping bottom and left just enough to remove those - makes it stronger, imo.
 
Thanks for the comments and the name. Names are not my specialty I'm afraid - too left brain. ;)

I planned on trimming this a bit, but I'm trying Zenfolio and was testing a bit. I was getting some jpeg artifacts on this when converting in CS 5.1 from TIFF to JPEG. This is a JPEG from a TIFF upload which has much less.

Thanks again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom