What's new

small waterfall and stuff

noob873

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
453
Reaction score
0
Location
southern california
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Seems like I havent been taking any pics recently so I went down to local nature preserve center place.
CC please. :)
1
swampa.jpg

2
waterfallclosea.jpg

3
DSC_0037aa.jpg

4
DSC_0054aa.jpg

5
waterfall1aa.jpg

6
DSC_0036aa.jpg
 
Wow, those are amazing pictures. The colors are great, and the way you froze the water is great. Any post processing done on these?
 
Are #1, 2, 5, and 6 multiple exposure HDR's? If they are, did you have alignment problems because of the moving water? They came out amazing.
 
big fan of the last one, good job.
 
Wow, those are amazing pictures. The colors are great, and the way you froze the water is great. Any post processing done on these?
Thanks, I wasnt sure how these would turn out, Im happy with the results. ;)
For PP, 1 and 2 are HDR's, the others I just did some crop if it needed it, dodge, burn, and messed with levels or curves a bit.
Are #1, 2, 5, and 6 multiple exposure HDR's? If they are, did you have alignment problems because of the moving water? They came out amazing.
Thanks. :)
1 and 2 are HDR's, 5 and 6 I took with a longer exposure. No allignment problems.
big fan of the last one, good job.
thanks. :)
 
Very impressive. Your HDR (and photographic) abilities far surpass mine! haha. Gives me something to work towards.

Is it just me, or is the spot in the centre of #1 a bit bright? just seems to stand out. Maybe you were going for a focusing effect?
 
very nice series
 
These are all fantastic shots, although I would like to see what the HDR shots looked like without processing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom