What's new

Small worlds

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
IMG_0133C.jpg






IMG_0133.jpg





IMG_0133B.jpg



I haven't shot anything like this forever, just had a few minutes to kill, pulled the old 28-75 macro out of the closet and grabbed an LED, some coffee shot glasses, cooking oil and soy sauce.
 
number 3 looks reall cool
 
Very interesting. I like it, different than your usual style

Yet the colour tones are 100% THORHAMMER.

Nice shots, I like the three of them. Maybe #1 is my favourite, but I'm still deciding...
 
Yet the colour tones are 100% THORHAMMER.

Nice shots, I like the three of them. Maybe #1 is my favourite, but I'm still deciding...

Thanks !

Yeah you'd be surprised how one subject is polar opposite from another ; but the shooter has a signature.....I notice that in a lot of everyones work on the forum.....
 
cool! last two look like they were taken in the deep depths of the ocean.
 
always love seeing your work and these are no exception, lovely signature shots....good poster material.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom