What's new

Smallest SLR case available?

JClishe

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
828
Reaction score
106
Location
Cincinnati, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I sometimes go on overnight trips and I want to bring my 50D but not all my gear. I'm looking for a small case that I can throw in my suitcase. It just needs to be big enough for the 50D with grip attached and a prime or a small zoom. It doesn't even have to be a real "case", just some sort of a protective cover. I've seen some neoprene netbook cases that might even do the trick

Any ideas?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom