What's new

Smells like summer

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
AE1_2528_zps4f88fe9a.jpg


AE1_2503_zpsa7488a2c.jpg
 
Like that yellow flower, following on Flickr.
 
I really like #2, pleasant to look at colors set off by the bright green leaves. The yellow flower feels bottom heavy to me - there's too much empty space at the bottom of the frame and there's a bit of detail missing from some of the bottom petals. Just my opinion. :wink:
 
Like that yellow flower, following on Flickr.
Thx, I also enjoy your Flickr pics :)

I like #2 very much...different colours....

Thx :)

I really like #2, pleasant to look at colors set off by the bright green leaves. The yellow flower feels bottom heavy to me - there's too much empty space at the bottom of the frame and there's a bit of detail missing from some of the bottom petals. Just my opinion. :wink:
Valid point, thanks for feedback :)
 
Beautiful............ and i love summer floral photos
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom