Smile

OMG you found Anty's vault!
so so many smilies

I think your shadows and darks are good. I would prefer brighter highlights and midtones..just to make the picture a little happier.

Cool! :D Are they ping pong balls?

Not ping pong balls, but those foam rubber anti-stress balls, or something like that. I bought 30 of them and they're all going to get lobbed round our office this morning - the place needs cheering up (a few issues at the moment)

Not ping pong balls, but those foam rubber anti-stress balls, or something like that. I bought 30 of them and they're all going to get lobbed round our office this morning - the place needs cheering up (a few issues at the moment)

It's going to be OK man. If you need to talk to somebody, just PM me.

Good photo, but I agree - it could use a boost in brightness. Bright = Happy.

Can, can, can TPF have them after your office is finished? ;)

It's going to be OK man. If you need to talk to somebody, just PM me.

Good photo, but I agree - it could use a boost in brightness. Bright = Happy.

Oh I'm fine (this week :lol:), it's the rest of them that's the problem. :confused:

As far as brightness is concerned, it looks OK on my monitor, but I guess a little boost wouldn't hurt too much. I'll get on to it later.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back