Smiling Eyes

manole.silviu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
No comment here. Maybe you have one.

Seems like they could use some highlights or something to give them a little sparkle.

I like the shot. Hope you don't mind, but I played around with the photo a bit.

smilingeyes3hy3.jpg

No problem :), but it looks a little bit unreal :p. I'll try to work something out ;).

i do like the shot, but i wish there was a bit more light in her eyes. catch lights in the eyes would have really set this photo off and made her eyes stand out. right now the eyes are lifeless and since the subject is obviously smiling, you would want the eyes bright and full of life to help convey the idea of happiness. this is just a nitpik, but maybe clone out the stray hairs on the right side of her face.

what i would have done differently:

i would have gotten catch lights into her eyes using either with a strobe or ,if using natural light, a reflector. another thing i would have done is to use an orange filter either pre or post to either reduce or eliminate the freckles.

this has the makings of a very nice photo.

good luck :)

I'm waiting for a photo session tomorow so I think I'll try it :wink:.

Ya, its kinda flat. I couldn't edit your version because its some format my PS doesn't recognize. So I edited the above version. I don't really like the selective colorign of the eyes, but eh, personal taste.
smilingeyes3hy3.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back