P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2008 #1
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2008 #2 Very interesting picture. Is the water so pink because of the clouds/sunset (or sunrise)?
P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Sunset. Believe it or not, but I did no color PP to this photo, it is just a long exposure (overexposed a bit) at dusk. I guess the long exposure of 15 sec. caused the pink to really saturate on the surface of the water.
Sunset. Believe it or not, but I did no color PP to this photo, it is just a long exposure (overexposed a bit) at dusk. I guess the long exposure of 15 sec. caused the pink to really saturate on the surface of the water.