loosecanon TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2010 Messages 119 Reaction score 0 Location Lakeside, MT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 11, 2010 #1 #1 #2
Art Photographers TPF Noob! Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 320 Reaction score 3 Location Cedarhurst, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 11, 2010 #2 I would like to see # 2 as a pano without the dock and more sky than horizon. Interesting shot.
J j-dogg TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2010 Messages 526 Reaction score 5 Location Flori-duh Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 12, 2010 #3 and fire in the sky
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 12, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Wow, what was your aperture for the second? Looks ALL stopped down. And you love to enhance your reds and yellows in PS, don't you? Warm and cold in one, colour temperaturewise and subjectwise, very interesting.
Wow, what was your aperture for the second? Looks ALL stopped down. And you love to enhance your reds and yellows in PS, don't you? Warm and cold in one, colour temperaturewise and subjectwise, very interesting.
J juliyaanthony TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2009 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Jul 12, 2010 #5 Blaze on the heavens
E edouble TPF Noob! Joined May 24, 2009 Messages 740 Reaction score 17 Location NEPA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 12, 2010 #6 I think both pictures are great. Can you post the originals unedited so I can see the level of pp? Thanks
I think both pictures are great. Can you post the originals unedited so I can see the level of pp? Thanks
Stephen.C TPF Noob! Joined Jul 9, 2010 Messages 434 Reaction score 8 Location Boston MA/Columbus OH Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 12, 2010 #7 I dig the cold / hot look on the first photo!