jake337 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 3, 2010 Messages 4,274 Reaction score 1,245 Location minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2013 #1
WesternGuy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 23, 2010 Messages 5,281 Reaction score 1,219 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 26, 2013 #2 Interesting, but kind of spooky. It definitely makes you stop and look. WesternGuy
jake337 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 3, 2010 Messages 4,274 Reaction score 1,245 Location minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 WesternGuy said: Interesting, but kind of spooky. It definitely makes you stop and look. WesternGuy Click to expand... Thanks. I did a lil post to enhance the face but out was pretty prominent in the original too. I just placed my flash of camera to the right of the camp fire and shot away.
WesternGuy said: Interesting, but kind of spooky. It definitely makes you stop and look. WesternGuy Click to expand... Thanks. I did a lil post to enhance the face but out was pretty prominent in the original too. I just placed my flash of camera to the right of the camp fire and shot away.
jake337 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 3, 2010 Messages 4,274 Reaction score 1,245 Location minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 If it's nice enough I may have to get the bonfire going again tonight and see what else I can get.
TimothyJinx No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 598 Reaction score 264 Location Kentucky Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2013 #5 You're not camping out on some ancient burial site, are you?
DarkShadow Birdographer Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 8,796 Reaction score 4,892 Location Connecticut Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 26, 2013 #6 That is freaky and scary good. That just may have sent me hauling a** out of there.