What's new

..:: Smoke ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
chimneylt7.jpg
 
i really like the smoke idea. Heck i even think that if the smoke was not there it would look pretty nice.
 
nice textures. very rustic i must say.
 
Hi Mersad, I like this one, I think it would work just as well in Black and White.... Oh by the way, dont know if I asked this before, did you ever work in Germany back in 1994?
 
up the contrast in the b&w version!
 
the whole idea seems to be good..i think the uneven frame/border makes it even more interesting...
 
This is really good! I like both the color and the 2nd b&w :)
 
Neat textures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom