TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My first attempt at a sunset, posted for your critique:

sunset083zo4.jpg

sunset031dh0.jpg

sunset014lv1.jpg

You might want to read how to post pictures here.

i dont see anything

I don't see anything!

yep.

i like the lone duck in the first shot, but the third one has my vote. the colors in it pop the most, IMO

yep.

i like the lone duck in the first shot, but the third one has my vote. the colors in it pop the most, IMO

Thanks Spiffy, I appreciate the feedback. I guess everyone else gave up on seeing the images. :blushing:

If the first one had just a bit more light it would be awesome. Nice work, I like all of them.

The last one looks like the factory is making the clouds. I like it alot.

Last one is the best. The smoke looks just like the clouds, kinda scary

If the first one had just a bit more light it would be awesome. Nice work, I like all of them.

I actually have a version of the first one with a bit more light, and I do prefer it, except.... there's no duck in the other version. There is a swimming beaver, but the beaver's head just looks like a log in the water, so I went with the duck. :D I suppose I should have increased the light in pp. Thanks for the feedback.

The last one looks like the factory is making the clouds. I like it alot.

Thanks Apex. That smokestack is the the Inco Superstack in Sudbury Ontario. It's the tallest chimney in the western hemisphere and the second tallest freestanding chimney in the world.

There are actually three chimneys in these photos. It's hard to take a landscape shot where I live without a chimney in it. :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back