What's new

Smoking guns

gizmo2071

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
861
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, ONT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After attempting some magic tricks.....:greendev:

1)
smokingguns.jpg


2)
smokingguns1.jpg


3)
smokingguns2.jpg
 
Nice effect. Was this done with a cigeret?
 
Thanks guys :)
Was done using an incense stick, Black back drop and a flash unit shooting pretty much from the side at the smoke. :)
The rest is a mystery ;D
 
sweet shots! i really like the idea:)
1. love the contrast and sharpness
2. very "magic" feel in this
3. this could have been my fav but the bluryness bothers a bit,
also looks like you edited out a piece of the fingertip.
 
sweet shots! i really like the idea:)
1. love the contrast and sharpness
2. very "magic" feel in this
3. this could have been my fav but the bluryness bothers a bit,
also looks like you edited out a piece of the fingertip.

Thank you :)
I think I'll have a go at reshooting some more of these.
With number 3, I think i had it focused and then when I put my finger there I must have moved slightly back and took it out of focus. Whoops :blushing:
It does look like I edit the finger slightly, but I actually only played with curves and sharpness(in number1) in these shots. No other editing at all, so it must have been the shadow or angle of light.
 
good job gizmo, you captured the smoke well :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom