Smoking Kills

I agree about the smoke. A bit of desaturation in the foreground would do good to it IMO. And the crack near the filter should be cloned out.

You might want to try again with the cigarette lit in the barrel of a gun. Black background for dramatic effect and the smoke being more visible. Just an idea... Might make a stronger image.

Anyway, looking forward to an update.

[...]smoke makes me sick to my stomach.
Keep it that way. I'm clean since october 2006.

Only in England.

It's been the case in Scotland for over a year now
:)

Anyone who has suffered from second-hand smoke would consider shooting someone for smoking in England or Scotland a good idea!

Can't say, I would disagree.

skieur

I'm not so sure I would go so far as to have a person shot for smoking...but a good beating might do some good :razz:

I just grabbed my box of Marlboro 27's (I don't smoke as much as I used to, yay me!) and it looks as though the bullet from a .32 would slip nicely in the end. I wouldn't sugest breaking a bullet away from its casing, but a box of .32 rounds might be easy and cheap to pick up from Wal Mart or Academy. Try digging some of the tobacco out and sliding the casing inside, explosing only the bullet itself. As for positioning, you could even do a partial box of cigs that way, put them in the box, flip the top open and shoot. My advice would be to go to a store that sells ammo, and bring a cigarette with you to match size.. Tell them honestly what you're trying to do. I've asked some goofy questions in various firearms shops and they've always been curteous and goofy. Good luck!
(By the way, it would be a lot of work and time, but IMO the outcome would be terrific!)

Edit: thorhammer had the idea first. I guess I don't read as well as I should anymore! Ugh...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back