What's new

Smoking pipe

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_3839.jpg
 
I think a vertical composition to give the smokestacks some context would have made the image much stronger.
 
Do I think right when I assume that for the smoke to "leave" the frame in the upper right corner was your desired compositional element, and for it to take this diagonal line? For that speaks in FAVOUR of the horizontal framing, though I do feel that the stack might have wanted to be even further left ... and couldn't you have quickly built the second, non-smoking one, several ten metres higher before you took the photo ;) ;) ;).
 
Thanks for your comments. I felt something to be not completely right. Here's an update.

IMG_3839.jpg
 
This one made me think. I see something but I don't know what.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom