toofpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,202 Reaction score 0 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 4, 2008 Banned #1
K_Pugh No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 1,343 Reaction score 75 Location Scotland Aug 4, 2008 #2 Almost awesome, man! love the idea and i like the expressions on the faces (a lot).. only thing that puts me off is the hand on the neck. Love everything else though!
Almost awesome, man! love the idea and i like the expressions on the faces (a lot).. only thing that puts me off is the hand on the neck. Love everything else though!
toofpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,202 Reaction score 0 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 4, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #3 K_Pugh said: Almost awesome, man! love the idea and i like the expressions on the faces (a lot).. only thing that puts me off is the hand on the neck. Love everything else though! Click to expand... Thanks buddy, I don't think it was the neck she was holding on too, I think she was trying to keep her face still But I get what you mean.
K_Pugh said: Almost awesome, man! love the idea and i like the expressions on the faces (a lot).. only thing that puts me off is the hand on the neck. Love everything else though! Click to expand... Thanks buddy, I don't think it was the neck she was holding on too, I think she was trying to keep her face still But I get what you mean.
K_Pugh No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 1,343 Reaction score 75 Location Scotland Aug 4, 2008 #4 yeah it's not that bad to be honest, the expression on the face overcomes it.. i think it's just me i hate people touching my neck lol.
yeah it's not that bad to be honest, the expression on the face overcomes it.. i think it's just me i hate people touching my neck lol.
toofpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,202 Reaction score 0 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 4, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #5 Thanks again.