What's new

S'more for cc!

JasonLambert

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 16, 2010
Messages
737
Reaction score
14
Location
Hermitage, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Making S'mores the other night.

4785317015_a182cef0a5_b.jpg
 
I really find myself wanting for some focus on the fire, cool shot in general tho .
 
I wonder how it'd come if you took it from the other direction. Basically focusing on the fire and the s'more while seeing the girl in a slight blur......know what I mean?
 
Ya... I have a few like that and I might pp them tonight. lol... These were quick shots just before I had to put the flaming marshmallows out.
 
nicee waiting to see them. But don't get me wrong, this pic is awesome. I'm guessing its your daughter so the picture will be a memorable shot for her in the future when she grows up
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom