beanphotography TPF Noob! Joined Jan 15, 2011 Messages 81 Reaction score 3 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 20, 2011 #1 [/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
OrionsByte No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 6, 2010 Messages 1,500 Reaction score 261 Location N. California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 20, 2011 #2 Very nice!
jeroen No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 1, 2005 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 112 Location Amsterdam, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 23, 2011 #3 Nice photo, I like the colours too.
johnh2005 TPF Noob! Joined May 30, 2011 Messages 600 Reaction score 37 Location Corpus Christi, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 23, 2011 #4 Very nice. I like it a lot. The only non-professional, uneducated opinion I have is, I wish there was a little bit of fill light where we could see a little more detail of the snail just under the shell area. Other than that very nice shot!
Very nice. I like it a lot. The only non-professional, uneducated opinion I have is, I wish there was a little bit of fill light where we could see a little more detail of the snail just under the shell area. Other than that very nice shot!