Snake baby chipping sparrow chickadee and mourning dove

ZombiesniperJr

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Chipping sparrow they are nesting in my backyard and i just noticed today!
1Baby chipping sparrow by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr
2Adult chipping sparrow and baby on nest by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr

Chickadee
3Baby chickadee by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr

Garter snake (A bit of a story to go along with it) Tried my luck at catching my first snake in two years but it did not go to plan the first one (This one) i grabbed it behind the head but did not get close enough and it bit me so i let it go then i tried to get it again same thing but dont know why i was using my right hand (I am left hand dominant same with eye and leg) then tried to catch a different one but i was alot more carefull as i did not want to get bit again so after around five minutes of trying to catch the second one i just made it go into the grass and left it alone (Made it go to the grass so no hawk would see it sitting wide out in the open).
4Garter snake (After it bit me) by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr

Mourning dove
5Baby mourning dove by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr

Nice work. You might want to consider a tetanus shot.

Nice work. You might want to consider a tetanus shot.
Thank you whats that? it only slightly broke skin and i clean it out it did not bleed as it only went into maybe two or three layers of skin

Jr. is up to date on his shots.
Here tetanus shots are a regular thing people get in their immune regiment.
Still good advice to check last update of immunization.

Logan I had to laugh at your snake story. It reminded me of an incident many years ago with our youngest son. We have an abundance of the Anole lizards here. One day our son was poking at one on the deck rail with his finger. I no sooner got the words out "he'll bite you" when with lightning speed it latched on to his finger. Dancing around shaking his hand only made him bite harder. It was only after I stopped laughing so hard that I was able to coax the thing to release.

The picture I would like to see in the series is the one with you when the snake got you.

Nice set Logan. In all my years I have never been bit by a garter snake. They tend to be very docile and easy to handle. Must have got one in a bad mood.

Nice set Logan. In all my years I have never been bit by a garter snake. They tend to be very docile and easy to handle. Must have got one in a bad mood.
Thank you got two pissed off garter snakes only one bit me but the other one tried three times but missed

Most reactions

Back