Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
549512693_ZkjuY-X3.jpg

549512684_6rm8J-X3.jpg

549512694_FcXCA-X3.jpg

I would give you a more honest critique, but I can't look at the pictures again. At least not until I get over my snake phobia. I'll check back here in 15 years and try again.

But seriously, after glancing over them they look pretty good. The last one is really eerie.

TC your photos always impress me! great work and details on those snakes - I keep getting drawn to that bright red tongue in the second - great capture!
Out of interest are these wild snakes or captive ones?

oh my... is that a frog it is eating?

great images

The third one made me lose my appetite but nevertheless it really shows the snake doing what it does best haha

I'm not a big fan of snakes, but these photos are awesome! I really like your work.

Even though #3 is sharp as...well the way I like 'em sharp, I have to go for #2. Great red tongue. Just have to get 3 out of my minds eye.

Now this are great! Snakes have always fascinated me so these made my day!

Great photos! I hope I will be able to learn to take shots like that soon :)

Thanks for all the nice comments. I guess I should have added "Graphic" in the title.

These are snakes in the wild, not captivity. Just got lucky with him eating the toad...Well, I think it's lucky. :)

Awesome pics
icon_thumright.gif
Really cool that you could get so close for these shots as well :)

What sharpening technique do you use? Because i guess i dont know my 100mm macro that well because my shots with it are sharp, but never seem as sharp as yours...

Thanks guys.

Do'Urden - The 100mm Macro is a very sharp lens. I do a very basic sharpening technique..I just click the sharpen button. :) Maybe you could post an example. It may have something do with the razor thin DOF or camera movement.

I don't know if TC does this, but it could be sharpening after resizing. I know that when I resize any images for the net I sharpen them both before and after since resizing will reduce some sharpness in the image.
I use the following method
sharpen image
resize to 2000 pixels on the longest side
sharpen image
resize image to 1000 pixels on the longest side
sharpen image (often only to something like amount 20)

Most reactions

Back