What's new

Snake

beanphotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
81
Reaction score
3
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
img5902z.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
 
The twigs getting through the snakes head is distracting. Your watermark needs to be blended a bit better too. I can see a horizonal line right above it.
 
Fair enough! I initially liked the trigs, as though he was peeking around them. But yeah I can see your point. This is another one that I had handy, lemme know if you like it more or less. Ignore the watermark :)
[IM
G] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
 
I personally like it because I like snakes, but it would have been technically better if the tongue was in focus.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom