khc TPF Noob! Joined Oct 3, 2006 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Location Taipei,Taiwan Oct 25, 2006 #1 DC shot......Ricoh GR digital 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
sthvtsh TPF Noob! Joined Nov 22, 2006 Messages 342 Reaction score 0 Location O_o Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 27, 2006 #2 I think 3, 4, and 7 are really good, not snapshots. :O
JimmyJaceyMom TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2006 Messages 1,768 Reaction score 2 Location PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2006 #3 i'm jealous!
emogirl TPF Noob! Joined Nov 22, 2006 Messages 621 Reaction score 0 Location Lindsay, Ontario Dec 1, 2006 #4 these arent snaps or bloopers...great shots..love the spiral stairs
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 2, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Why are these photos in the SNAPSHOTS? They don't belong here!!! I shall move them to the General Gallery. These are a lot more than mere snapshots! I mean ... really!!!
Why are these photos in the SNAPSHOTS? They don't belong here!!! I shall move them to the General Gallery. These are a lot more than mere snapshots! I mean ... really!!!
Artoo TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2006 Messages 64 Reaction score 0 Location Wroclaw/Opole Poland Dec 2, 2006 #6 Really neat stuff. Makes me wanna go out and search for similar patterns