L LLD TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2013 Messages 77 Reaction score 15 Location Midwest Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 #1 What do you think? Attachments $DSC_3004.webp 251.9 KB · Views: 121
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 #2 Cropped a little tight, and could use a bit more light. Good pose!
tevo Recovering TPF Junkie Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 19, 2010 Messages 2,507 Reaction score 440 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 #3 Looks a bit underexposed to me as well, and some dodging/burning might do it justice. I don't mind the tight crop, nice expressions.
Looks a bit underexposed to me as well, and some dodging/burning might do it justice. I don't mind the tight crop, nice expressions.
CourtneyAK TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 68 Reaction score 21 Location Green Bay, Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 #4 Cute kids!
L LLD TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2013 Messages 77 Reaction score 15 Location Midwest Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 tevo said: Looks a bit underexposed to me as well, and some dodging/burning might do it justice. I don't mind the tight crop, nice expressions. Click to expand... What is dodging/burning?
tevo said: Looks a bit underexposed to me as well, and some dodging/burning might do it justice. I don't mind the tight crop, nice expressions. Click to expand... What is dodging/burning?
BlackSheep No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 1,580 Reaction score 230 Location Woodbridge, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 #6 Aw, bummer, I was expecting to see puppies, and maybe some snails, based on your title. The image is nice enough, it needs more contrast though.
Aw, bummer, I was expecting to see puppies, and maybe some snails, based on your title. The image is nice enough, it needs more contrast though.