Snow Landscape

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today I got some time with my camera (ahhhh that felt good!) and played with some shadows and texture on the snow. I like how the scale is a bit ambiguous, that`s exactly what I was goin`for :)

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

Overall it is interesting to look at, so that equals a good shot in my book.

I don't know if I like it as is, or with some blue taken out of the snow.

Either way, its interesting! :D

Thanks Parker :)

Agree with Parker, too blue probably, but I like the shot. It is all about the lines to me and the lines are great.

I like it alot. I'd crop a little off the bottom and give it a more blue rather than purple tint to add to the water effect up top.

I think it's very nice! I like that it could be snow or it could be sand and the waves and texture and little animal prints and the mysterious background.

Very nice shot and the animal prints are a perfect touch.

I think it's very nice! I like that it could be snow or it could be sand and the waves and texture and little animal prints and the mysterious background.

Thanks so much all!

Jenko, I actually played with this in earth tones and it really really looks like sand!

I would like it a bit wider myself
the squirrel ? tracks are neat
maybe a little less blue as stated above ... but if I didn't know it was snow from your intro it would look neat the way it is becz at first you may think the top is water ..

Really cool. And if I didn't know what it was I'd think it could be water, sand or a shot from the sky. I like it.

I would like it a bit wider myself
the squirrel ? tracks are neat
maybe a little less blue as stated above ... but if I didn't know it was snow from your intro it would look neat the way it is becz at first you may think the top is water ..
Thanks for your thoughts Astro :) Bunny tracks of course! and the line behind are turkey tracks ;)

Good shot. I personally love blue in almost all snow.
Thanks Joey!
Really cool. And if I didn't know what it was I'd think it could be water, sand or a shot from the sky. I like it.
Thanks Weags, I really like the ambiguity also :)

Most reactions

Back