Harpua TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2006 Messages 119 Reaction score 0 Location West of Boston Jan 27, 2006 #1
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 28, 2006 #2 nice! i like the idea, but still, i wish i could see all of the pepper.
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 28, 2006 #3 I concur with Alex. Cool shot though! Although I do find the shadow on the bottom left a bit distracting.
I concur with Alex. Cool shot though! Although I do find the shadow on the bottom left a bit distracting.
Harpua TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2006 Messages 119 Reaction score 0 Location West of Boston Jan 28, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Yeah I don't like that shadow at all either. The sun was very harsh that day. Would it have made sense to use a fill flash on this?
Yeah I don't like that shadow at all either. The sun was very harsh that day. Would it have made sense to use a fill flash on this?
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 28, 2006 #5 no, the flash would've ruined it all... i say go for natural lighting whenever it's possible :thumbup: for the shadow, you can try reshooting at noon...
no, the flash would've ruined it all... i say go for natural lighting whenever it's possible :thumbup: for the shadow, you can try reshooting at noon...
Harpua TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2006 Messages 119 Reaction score 0 Location West of Boston Jan 28, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Ah that makes sense. Great advice. Thanks Alexandra!