I have only just finished commenting on the one that is the last one here over in Photo Critique, and what I was saying over there on the lack of punch in your two barn photos (first and last here) sure applies to several of these, too. Not surprising, as you took them all on that one walk, didn't you?
But I am very much with Cosmo on thinking the last but one with the gate is the best of this series: exposure is good, colours are nice, contrasts are good and given, and composition is nicely done: the horizon is not dividing the photo if halves but is in the upper third, the gate and shadows of it give the photo something more to look at, and our gaze is taken on a nice ride down that hill into the valley, up to the trees on the other side and back to the gate, thus looking at all parts of this photo. Well done.