Snowflake Queen

Ballistics

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
37991606236_489ea075aa_z.jpg

37336037964_a57cf8c14a_z.jpg

Nice pictures. I especially like the first one. Both have lovely color-toning! What a great "look" you've arrived at for these.

These look nice, but I'm not a fan of the cropping right below the knees.

Nice pictures. I especially like the first one. Both have lovely color-toning! What a great "look" you've arrived at for these.

Agreed! I’m actually curious; how did you achieve this look?

Agreed! I’m actually curious; how did you achieve this look?

Thank you very much. Can you tell me specifically what you want about the processing you want to know about?

Love the color - the white of the dress contrasted with the darker tones of the room make her really stand out. Really love the eyes in the first image. Only minor distraction I see is what looks to be somebody's arm creeping into the top right of the second shot. Very nice images. :)

Love the color - the white of the dress contrasted with the darker tones of the room make her really stand out. Really love the eyes in the first image. Only minor distraction I see is what looks to be somebody's arm creeping into the top right of the second shot. Very nice images. :)

Thank You. Ya know, I never even noticed that until you pointed it out to be honest. I'll wind up taking it out later.

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Why did you have to do that?

Sometimes "the shot" isn't fundamentally perfect. I wanted the entire dress in the frame and I didnt have enough room to get her whole body in frame. For me to move for that would drastically change the photo and make miss out on that moment.

The majority of my photos are about catching the moment. Fundamentals come second and sometimes 3rd. Sometimes I have control over it, but I prefer not to.

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Why did you have to do that?

Sometimes "the shot" isn't fundamentally perfect. I wanted the entire dress in the frame and I didnt have enough room to get her whole body in frame. For me to move for that would drastically change the photo and make miss out on that moment.

The majority of my photos are about catching the moment. Fundamentals come second and sometimes 3rd. Sometimes I have control over it, but I prefer not to.

Fair enough.

Most reactions

Back