What's new

Snowy New England Scenes II - My House

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This isn't an exciting picture or anything, I just thought folks would get a kick out of seeing what my house looks like when it gets slammed with snow. :)

Snowy Weekend in December 2008 - Our House - 003 sm.jpg


I had to clear the damned driveway TWO TIMES this weekend. Stupid double storm. :lol:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
Oh trivia tidbit... see the bay window there just to the right of the garage? My office is just above that. I should put in some dormers so I can wave to myself when I'm outside taking pictures.

Oh, wait...

:lol:
 
I want to know what made those tracks up the driveway....Subaru?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Honda Pilot and earlier (when it wasn't 8" deep) my Volkswagen R32 (it's an AWD Golf, basically).

That stupid Honda Pilot will go through ANYTHING though. I pushed it through about a foot and a half of the crap the plows pile up at the end of the driveway and it didn't even notice.
 
Tell you what-you being your Volkswagen R32 and you'll leave here with my wife, three kids and a 2007 Toyota Matrix.. Thanks for coming... Ciao!
 
Looks just like Arizona. Or maybe not.

Good shot. Thanks for sharing it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom