darkdreamer TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2009 Messages 35 Reaction score 4 Location Crewe Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 10, 2011 #1
darkdreamer TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2009 Messages 35 Reaction score 4 Location Crewe Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 10, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #2
Postman158 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2011 Messages 327 Reaction score 11 Location Manteca, CA Oct 10, 2011 #3 Number 4 is my favorite, but the clouds look very grainy/noisy. What did you do edit wise?
dylanstraub TPF Noob! Joined Oct 28, 2010 Messages 356 Reaction score 11 Location Delaware Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2011 #4 #2 is the best. It should be framed. I almost see the White Witch from the Chronicles of Narnia riding under the branches. Nice work.
#2 is the best. It should be framed. I almost see the White Witch from the Chronicles of Narnia riding under the branches. Nice work.
andrewleephoto TPF Noob! Joined Aug 21, 2011 Messages 117 Reaction score 2 Location Cupertino, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2011 #5 I like the 2nd one!
darkdreamer TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2009 Messages 35 Reaction score 4 Location Crewe Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thankyou for feedback guys, I used HighDynamicHDR program and photoshop