So glad I found this place

Tammy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

I've been looking for a place to post/critique photography because it is something I've always been interested in, but haven't had the opportunity to explore. From writing forums, I've learned that critique is a great way to learn, so here I am.

I use a digital camera that I've had for a few years now. I'd like to upgrade but can't really justify it, so I'll wait a while.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and peruse your work.

Cheers,

Tammy

Welcome Tammy! I am also glad you found us. We have a great group of people here and the creativity DOES wear off. I've seen lots of photographers improve greatly after a while on this forum.

Hi Tammy!
Welcome aboard and hope you have fun.

welcome to "The Phat Farm?" somehow i dont think thats what twist meant... welcome anyway!!

md

Thanks guys!

(which I always mean in a gender neutral kinda way)

MDowdey said:
welcome to "The Phat Farm?" somehow i dont think thats what twist meant... welcome anyway!!

Nope, that's not what I ment. I was just beeing lazy. Welcome to The Photo Forum. :D

TwistMyArm said:
MDowdey said:

Nope, that's not what I ment. I was just beeing lazy. Welcome to The Photo Forum. :D

yeah i kinda figured it was the photo forum... :)

md

Most reactions

Back