What's new

So Hoppy.

Geaux

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Messages
2,522
Reaction score
464
Location
New Orleans, LA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Mecha Hopzilla!
by NOLA_2T, on Flickr

I love me some hoppy beers and this one takes the cake! Local brew here in New Orleans.

Strobist Info:
b800 camera left in half gridded 47" Octabox with edge of light hitting subject
Yongnuo 460-II below/behind subject in custom snoot and gelled (obviously lol)
 
Beer bump....
 
Good work on the photo but a big part of beer is the color. Maybe next time pour a pint and put the can next to the glass.
 
if you hadn't said it was beer I would have thought it was an energy drink going by the can artwork...
 
Your name at the bottom ruins the effect.

I normally don't put it in a place like that, but I posted it to the brewery's Facebook page and didn't want them to steal the image. It was the best place to put it where cloning couldn't easily be done like if it were in a black area alone.
 
if you hadn't said it was beer I would have thought it was an energy drink going by the can artwork...
Hah, yeah. I think they're being used by the creators of Godzilla so not sure how long this can will be around for. 8.8% alcohol volume! far from am energy drink ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom