Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosenzitive.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Dear friends,

I don't know the names of most of the members here and so had to address or thank people calling them by their forum names....
One of my friend pointed out this me yesterday... then i thought of this thread..

Why can't we reveal our original names in one spot, so that there is a better intimacy among the members...

So kindly provide your names, of course if you like to do so...

You may please also mention by which way you want you to be addressed ;)

Regards :D

My name is in my signature line. Either one is fine by me, but I think Scott is more casual and preferred.

Hi, I'm Charlie, and I am a gearaholic, and a bug addict!

Hi Nandakumar, you can call me Paul. Or Pablo. Or Paolo. or Pavel. But Paul works best.

I'm Bitter.
No seriously, it's been my nick for so long on and offline, if you see me on the street and yell "hey, Bitter!" I would answer.

You *could* call me David, but I probably wouldn't respond. :p

I'm Sharon...and I like to shoot things. :D
And Charlie turned *me* into a bug addict, too. :lol:

Whatever you call me, I can almost guarantee I've been called worse. ;)

Sm4him, or Sharon, or just SM. Like Bitter, I've been SM for a very long time. Only my sister and my daddy call(ed) my Shari. (He also always called me "Little Bit" cause I was the youngest of 5, and quite the runt. But I'm 6 feet tall now, so it doesn't apply. Still wish I could hear my daddy call me that again, though.)

That was more than you wanted to know. :D

Bitter--it's funny, there are some on here, like Charlie, that I really prefer to call by their "real" name. But you will always be "Bitter" (even tho' you're not!! hehe) and Ken will always be Sparky.

And, I think, Frequency will always be Frequency...because my little pea-sized brain will probably never remember how to spell Nandakumar. :lol:

Hi I am Jason, I have been known to be called unprintable names by those who know and dislike me

arrow2q.jpg

Hello my name is Charlie and I'm a beachwoodaholic

Tuffythepug is the name I use on several forums but my real name is Lynn. Most of the time people just call me "Tuffy" on the forum circuit. Makes no difference to me either way.

Most reactions

Back