What's new

Soft Fall

SmallFry

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
New England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_9950.jpg


Honest constructive crit welcome!!
 
Nice! I love shots of misty lakes. The far left foreground is quite dark though, which to me at least is somewhat distracting. Not sure if you could lighten that up a touch, or perhaps crop a bit of it out.
 
Really nice photo! I would just put a lil more colour in it :D
 
Thank you both!

Great idea on maybe a desat on the left corner! Thank you.

That's almost not edited as far as color goes...I could try popping the colors a little. Thanks!
 
It is very pretty nice shot:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom