Soft & Gentle in blue

KenCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.takingthepic.com
Shot these the other day, first time i've been out doing landscapes for a while......

_MG_5964-Edit%20copy.jpg

_MG_5971-Edit.jpg

_MG_5975-Edit-Edit-2.jpg

These look cool.
In the sense of "cold".
Early morning colours.
Soft and lovely, but ... *shiver* ... so cold! Lovely.

Long time no see, Ken.
So, are you willing to make up your mind on very short notice and come over to the Germany Meet-Up???

Good stuff Ken, the first one is probably my fav, nice to see you got out to shoot! :thumbup:

These look cool.
In the sense of "cold".
Early morning colours.
Soft and lovely, but ... *shiver* ... so cold! Lovely.

Long time no see, Ken.
So, are you willing to make up your mind on very short notice and come over to the Germany Meet-Up???
I'd love to LaFoto, only two things preventing me....firstly i'm not sure the finances would allow me and secondly I have been accompanying a wedding photographer lately and expect/hope to be busy over the next couple of months.....
Thanks for the invite though and hope I can make one of these meets sometime.
Good stuff Ken, the first one is probably my fav, nice to see you got out to shoot! :thumbup:
Thanks Arch, as above been trying to learn from a wedding photographer so not had much time for landscapes....got some nice shots though (weddings) and hope to overhaul and update my website with these soon.
Thanks for the comments.
Ken.

wow great stuff...when I return I hope to do alot of landscapes around Texas.

These are all great, but that first one is beyond!

"Oh, Wow" <Actual words that came out of my mouth when I saw the first photo.

These are incredible and I love the cold, fairy tale effect with these. First is definitely my favorite. Pictures like these are so darn humbling for me.

I'm with everyone else. #1 rocks!! :thumbup:

Wow, excellent... I love #1.

i would hang #1 in my home

Wowwwww. Looks like these came right out of a fairytale. I love them

Most reactions

New Topics

Back