**SOLD** Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM lens $600 shipped in O.C. CA

Tyger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
For sale is a mint condition like new Canon EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS USM lens. F/2.8 is the largest aperture Canon zoom lens. This lens is my indoor len and has never seen the outdoors. With it's large aperture and Image Stabilization, it's a perfect indoor low light lens. At 17mm zoom, it's perfect for large group shots or wide angle shots of an entire room. At 55mm, it's perfect for intimate shots with shallow depth of field. I've found the Image Stabilization very helpful. It has less than 300 pictures taken from it. The lens has been sitting on my shelf untouched for 3 years. Basically ever since I got my 5D. This lens does not work with full frame sensors cameras (1D, 5D, 6D, 7D). Only crop sensors like the 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, and all Rebel lines. Please do the diligence and verify to see if it works with your camera. Price is $600 shipped USPS with $600 insurance and tracking. Pick-up is available in the Orange County, California area. Prefered payment method is Paypal or Chase pay. Feel free to ask any questions and thank you for looking

More info from the Canon site.
Canon U.S.A. Consumer Home Office EF-S 17-55 f 2.8 IS USM

Canon%2017-55%20USM.jpg

Canon%2017-55.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back